Projects in The Pipeline: Rolex, Hermes, Saks Fifth Avenue and More
As we look forward to the rest of 2020, it is with great excitement that we continue to plan and manage projects for our amazing clients and partners. Our team has adapted to the new climate, reset project schedules and are on track to complete retail stores and corporate space for major brands across the United States, including:
- Veronica Beard located in Washington, D.C.
- Rolex located in Boston - the soon-to-be largest Rolex store in the United States
- Hermes located in Denver, Colorado
- Saks Fifth Avenue - Mens located in Boston, Massachusetts
- Saks Fifth Avenue - Women's located in Boston, Massachusetts
- True Foods Kitchen, Roosevelt Field, New York
- Brunello Cucinelli located in Boston, Massachusetts
- Richard Mille located in Chicago, Illinois
- Intersystems Office located in Tysons Corner, Virginia
- Coach located in Burlington, Massachusetts
- Cartier Facade located in Boston, Massachusetts
- De Beers located in Houston, Texas
- Veronica Beard located in Boston, Massachusetts
While the projects above are almost complete, our team is continuing to finalize plans with new restaurant, retail, corporate and even residential partners, so stay tuned for more!
Visit our portfolio page to explore some of our past projects or contact us to learn more about our commitment to the highest quality work and service to our clients.