A Letter to Our Clients, Contractors and Suppliers
Dear Clients, Contractors and Suppliers,
At all times Hirsch Construction Corp. is committed to protecting the health and safety of workers and workplaces during these extraordinary times. Given the current circumstances and COVID-19 outbreak, we have increased our health and safety procedures for the safety and wellbeing for all our partners.
As we prepare to re-open job sites, our goal is to expand on safety and incorporate additional safety procedures in relation to COVID-19.
Below is a brief narrative of some of the protocols we will have in place:
- Hirsch Construction will ensure to continue educating all employees within the workplace as new information in relation to COVID is released.
- Mandatory health forms and temperature checks will be required prior to anyone entering our job sites.
- Site Managers will be conducting weekly meetings to address new protocols that might have been imposed by CDC, OSHA and or local state regulators.
- COVID-19 signage will be placed throughout the job site, as we learn to adapt to the “new normal”.
- Implementation of video conferencing to continue practicing social distancing.
- Purchasing of personal protection equipment, such as hand sanitizers, gloves, masks and installing wash stations on site.
As eager and excited as we maybe to getting back on site doing what we love, ensuring the safety of our partners is most important. Together we will continue to build a safer workplace.
Hirsch Construction Corp.